Our policies are not intended to violate and/or deny your rights. They are intended to educate and familiarize you with the provided instructions. Use and follow all instructions to avoid any and all sorts of damages and/or liabilities associated with Pure Water Freedom products. Not following the installation instructions and/or safety guidelines provided by Pure Water Freedom® can and/or will cause damages. Pure Water Freedom assumes no liability for property damage.
We are absolutely committed to your right to privacy and the confidentiality of any information you give us.
- All credit card transactions are conducted through a Secure Server using high level data encryption technology.
- We do not give or sell ANY of your personal information, addresses, or E-mail addresses to advertisers or so-called "affiliates".
Making a Purchase:
By purchasing any items through our website, over the phone, fax or by mail, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, and is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Buyer is responsible for following any local and state regulations and plumbing codes pertinent to the purchase, installation and operation of Pure Water Freedom products.
- You may place your order online through www.purewaterfreedom.com
- You may E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
- Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement as Pure Water Freedom
- Buyer accepts and agrees to all Pure Water Freedom policies stated on the Site whether ordering by phone, E-mail, fax, or internet.
- we reserve the right to not sell to a customer(s).
Pure Water Freedom is not responsible for any merchandise lost or stolen through any mail parcel service, including but not limited to USPS, UPS, Fedex, and/or any freight companies.
FedEx, USPS and UPS Ground Deliveries to Home and Business addresses are sent NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED. This means that FedEx and UPS will leave the package at your door, or in a convenient location if no one is present to receive the shipment. If you require a signature, then add a note to your order requesting signature service. If you request this feature, then you will be charged an additional $3.00, as FedEx and UPS charges extra for this level of service.
No Signature Requested (our default shipping method) - If you did not add a note to your order requesting signature, then we cannot reship your order. In these instances, your package has essentially been stolen or is otherwise missing, and we recommend you follow-up with the carrier and your local authorities.
Signature Requested - If you requested that signature be required upon delivery of your package (read shipping methods above for instructions), then we will file a claim and re-ship your order at no cost to you once we have received verification of the shipment status from the carrier.
- Orders are often shipped within 4 – 5 days after placement, but not later than 7 – 10 business days, with the exception of custom-designed products or commercial systems.
- Orders are typically shipped by Fedex, and a Fedex tracking number will be sent to your E-mail so that you may track the delivery progress of your package. Larger or heavier items are shipped by freight. Pure Water Freedom arranges for all deliveries for all orders. You may request a specific shipping carrier of your choosing.
- Additional shipping charges for some products may be incurred, and are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, value of item, destination, and/or handling.
- Express shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is available upon request. Purchaser agrees to pay additional shipping charges as applicable.
- Pure Water Freedom ships orders internationally.
- Purchaser is responsible for any and all additional transportation charges, including but not limited to, broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. that may be incurred during the delivery and export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges apply, and purchaser is responsible for the additional shipping charges as applicable. These charges are in addition to and separate from transportation broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. associated with the export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, value of item, destination, and/or handling.
- Returns of products are not allowed on international orders.
Damaged Goods Policy:
Damage to product(s) is not always easily identifiable, as damage can either be visible or concealed. For visible damage, do the following:
- #1 Best Option: For the simplest solution for shipping damages, follow this procedure when receiving a delivery. This procedure is the standard operating procedure of the delivery insurance issued by all shipping carriers:
- Inspect your merchandise thoroughly for damage immediately upon arrival (delivery) and reject the entire shipment if you find any damage. Ask the driver to wait while you inspect the merchandise.
- If you find any damage, do NOT accept the delivery. Doing so will expedite the process of Purewaterfreedom.com getting another unit out to you immediately. Refusing the shipment will protect you against having to pay the return shipping. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Immediately file a damage claim with the delivery carrier on the same day as the delivery. Try to take a digital photo of the damage if possible. After filing the damage claim, contact Purewaterfreedom.com immediately at email@example.com for assistance and further instructions.
- Legitimate damage claims will be promptly processed. A replacement from the manufacturer will be shipped to purchaser. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed to determine if the product was damaged during transportation.
- #2 Option: If driver of carrier has already departed, or has left , contact the delivery company the same day and file a damage claim. Then, contact Purewaterfreedom.com that same day at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and further instructions. The manufacturer or delivery carrier will initiate a paperwork process and instruct you to send the goods back to the manufacturer, sometimes at your expense, until the damage is inspected. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the customer. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed.
- If you have a digital camera, take a snapshot of the damage as proof/evidence before it departs and E-mail the photograph to us as soon as possible.
- E-mail correspondence and photos is email@example.com
Sometimes damage during shipping cannot be detected until product(s) is removed from the packaging and installed. If concealed damage is detected, it is very important to act immediately. Purchaser needs to contact the carrier, file a concealed damage claim, and contact Pure Water Freedom at firstname.lastname@example.org. The product(s) needs to be shipped back to Pure Water Freedom, at purchaser’s expense, so Pure Water Freedom can inspect product(s) to determine if damage occurred during shipping, during installation, or after installation. Photos are most helpful and can also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Published Prices/Price Changes/Product Availability:
Pure Water Freedom Return/Exchange/Refund Policy:
It is important to purchase water filtration products which fit your water filtration needs. Know your water filtration needs and purchase appropriately and accordingly to avoid unnecessary returns. Pure Water Freedom products are inspected and properly packaged before being shipped to customer. If, in the unlikely event it is necessary to return a product, the following terms and conditions apply. Returns for exchange or for refund are only accepted when the following is met. Read the following thoroughly before returning a product:
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to material price increases or availability conditions.
- Pure Water Freedom reserves the right to change incorrect prices that are accidentally published on our website.
- If a product is unavailable or out of stock, we reserve the right to issue the customer a refund and not fill the order.
Returns for refund are accepted ONLY on perfectly new, unused items in the original packaging and without any damaged or missing parts. Refunds will not be issued if broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused items are sent back from customer.
Returns for exchange are accepted on items which are defective, for upgrades, or when Pure Water Freedom is working specifically with customer to acquire customer’s proper water filtration needs.
Pure Water Freedom reserves the right to not honor returns of product(s) if product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.
Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has been used broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused.
All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of initial purchase. Refunds will not be issued if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
Returns, either for refund or exchange, are subject to restocking fees of up to 30%.
Returns, either for refund or exchange, are NOT allowed on custom ordered products, special orders, reverse osmosis systems, filter cartridges and/or membranes (for public safety and tampering reasons).
Pure Water Freedom will not honor refunds or exchanges on other brands’ products.
All returns, either for refund or exchange, MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and include customer’s name, address, telephone number, and specific reason for return. You may acquire this by contacting where you purchased the item.
Product(s) must be returned in original packaging and intact. Returned product(s) must be shipped within two weeks of issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be issued after the return has been received and inspected.
Refunds issued to customer will be less shipping and handling, and possible restocking fee.
Proper proof of purchase must be provided and accompany returns.
For returns of products $350 retail value and over, there will be a mandatory 30% restocking fee. Contact Pure Water Freedom prior to return in order to receive an RMA number and shipping instructions.
Refunds will not be issued to third parties. If purchase was made through a dropshipper or other affiliate, the refund must come through them, not Pure Water Freedom.
Customer must pay ALL shipping fees for returns.
No returns allowed on international orders.
For returns in circumstances where Pure Water Freedom had been working with customer in determining proper filtration needs and trying out various filtration methods, then solely at the option of Pure Water Freedom, and/or based on the specific circumstances, in situations Pure Water Freedom deems appropriate, Pure Water Freedom may elect to issue a replacement, a partial replacement, a reasonable and acceptable substitute, a full or partial refund, or a refund minus a 30% restocking fee on items that have been used (damaged or worn goods and missing components will incur higher restocking fees IF they are accepted for return).
Most Pure Water Freedom products are covered by the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, when the product is properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber, against defects in materials and workmanship. Pure Water Freedom reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claim if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
Delivery carriers, including but not limited to, USPS, UPS, Fedex, and freight companies are responsible for getting your merchandise to you in an acceptable and timely manner and condition. Pure Water Freedom is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed merchandise, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
Pure Water Freedom does not reimburse customers for any shipping charges or any other expenses the consumer may incur whatsoever, such as but not limited to: import/export fees and duties, installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
Pure Water Freedom sells professional products that are intended for professional installation and professional initial setup by a qualified water service professional (licensed) who is experienced in installing the product you have purchased, and Pure Water Freedom will not honor return/refund requests, nor accept any liability, for products that are improperly installed.
Commercial category products are considered special order and may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final.
So that we do not increase delivery cost above what we are charged for shipment, the customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs on all deliveries and all returns.
The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon delivery for shipping damage and concealed damage. Shipping damage and concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days, but preferably the same day as delivery. Inspect goods for shipping damage immediately upon arrival, and refuse the shipment and file a damage claim with the delivery carrier before contacting us. Take a digital photo of the damage if possible.
ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of Pure Water Freedom. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, damaged during transportation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from overpressure, water pressure spikes, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
Product warranty is disqualified if product was not professionally installed by a licensed and qualified professional. This is especially true for all residential, commercial, and industrial units such as undersink units, water softeners, backwashing filters, backwashing oxidation systems, water coolers and RO systems, which should ALL be professionally installed by a licensed, qualified water service professional.
Disclaimer of liability for all products:
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, Purewaterfreedom.com® MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SOLD.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, Purewaterfreedom.com® MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND/OR PART(S), AND THIS LIABILITY WILL TERMINATE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Pure Water Freedom SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THESE LIABILITY LIMITS. Pure Water Freedom SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT Pure Water Freedom IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
All commercial and residential in-line systems are recommended to be installed after a flow regulator/restrictor in order to control and reduce incoming water pressure. This avoids bursting and any resulting property damages. Also, make certain that there is a strainer system placed after the Pure Water Freedom Media System to avoid bleeding and/or pipe clogging.
- For all products: Pure Water Freedom is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use and install all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (<33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
- All plumbing work and connecting of these units to the water supply is done at your own risk. Most Pure Water Freedom products are intended for professional installation and/or professional initial setup. This is especially important when installing undersink units, all reverse osmosis units, undersink filters, water coolers, water softeners, all backwashing units, and whole house water filter systems - which are always connected to a high pressure water line. Always check all connections for leaks periodically. Pure Water Freedom is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever.
- All systems must be inspected by a professional installer prior to installation to eliminate any possible assembly error, and checked for component damage, parts, and fittings, to avoid system malfunction and possible property damages.
- We are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or catastrophic failure of these products. Use all products at your own risk.
- For all Pure Water Freedom products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
- Electrical Products: For all electrical products use only as directed and follow all manufacturer’s directions and warnings. For your safety, always plug only into a properly installed GFCI outlet. If you do not have one, you need to obtain one. We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury, incidental or consequential, that may arise from the use and/or failure of any of our products.
- UV Disinfection Systems: Although these units are proven to be highly effective when functioning correctly and operated according to the manufacturer's directions and operating parameters (including 95% UV transmittance of the water), these systems are not to be used for drinking "infectious water". Use all UV systems at your own risk.
- Water Filtration/Conditioning Products: All water filters, water coolers, water filter cartridges, RO membranes, specialty cartridges, and water conditioning products used for human (or animal) contact or consumption are intended to be used to improve the quality of safe and potable, non-infectious, non-polluted drinking water. Use at your own risk.
- Information Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all Pure Water Freedom products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Due to the almost infinite number of parameters and variables that are involved with your particular application, water quality, and operating conditions, we can only suggest what we believe would work well for your application based on our interpretation of what you convey to Pure Water Freedom. You may or may not get the exact results that you wanted or expected. Pure Water Freedom assumes no liability or responsibility for your water filtration results. This is solely your responsibility.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Pure Water Freedom uses reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up to date information on the website.
2. Pure Water Freedom makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Pure Water Freedom assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of and browsing of the website are at your own risk. Neither Pure Water Freedom nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Pure Water Freedom also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by Pure Water Freedom. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Everything on website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without permission from Pure Water Freedom except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Pure Water Freedom and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Pure Water Freedom or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. It is Pure Water Freedom policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore Pure Water Freedom requests that you not send any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Pure Water Freedom or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Pure Water Freedom is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Pure Water Freedom and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Pure Water Freedom reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Pure Water Freedom’s defense of such claims.
9. The website is controlled and operated by Pure Water Freedom from the State of Georgia, United States of America. Pure Water Freedom makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Pure Water Freedom bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Georgia, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by Pure Water Freedom.
10. Pure Water Freedom may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
One-Year Limited Warranty
CRYSTAL QUEST® warrants your CRYSTAL QUEST® Water Filter Systems for one year from the date of purchase (except replacement filters ) against all defects in materials and workmanship, when used in compliance with the Use and Care Manual. CRYSTAL QUEST® disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason the product proves to be defective within one year from the date of purchase ship the unit to CRYSTAL QUEST® and the entire system will be repaired or replaced without charge or your money will be refunded. Please package your CRYSTAL QUEST® unit carefully to avoid damage in transit. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. CRYSTAL QUEST® assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages; for damages arising out of misuse of the product or the use of any unauthorized attachment. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. Should service be required during or after the warranty period, or should you have any question regarding how to use you CRYSTAL QUEST® Water Filter System please contact:
Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.