PureWaterFreedom.com TERMS, POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Our policies are not intended to violate and/or deny your rights. They are intended to educate and familiarize you with the provided instructions. Use and follow all instructions to avoid any and all damages and/or liabilities associated with all our products. Not following the installation instructions and/or safety guidelines provided can and/or will cause damages. PureWaterFreedom.com assumes no liability for property damage.
By purchasing any items through our website, over the phone, fax or by mail, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, and is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Buyer is responsible for following any local and state regulations and plumbing codes pertinent to the purchase, installation and operation of all products. All directions and installation manuals should be read and followed as instructed.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page during checkout.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, PureWaterFreedom.com'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SOLD.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, PureWaterFreedom.com'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND/OR PART(S), AND THIS LIABILITY WILL TERMINATE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD.
PureWaterFreedom.com SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THESE LIABILITY LIMITS. PureWaterFreedom.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT PureWaterFreedom.com IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
All commercial and residential in-line systems are recommended to be installed after a flow regulator/restrictor in order to control and reduce incoming water pressure. This avoids bursting and any resulting property damages. Also, make certain that there is a strainer system placed after the PureWaterFreedom.com Media System to avoid bleeding and/or pipe clogging.
All designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For all products: PureWaterFreedom.com is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use and install all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (< 33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
- PureWaterFreedom.com has no liability toward any plumbing fees or bills nor any or all plumbing work and connecting of these units to the water supply is done at your own risk. Most PureWaterFreedom.com products are intended for professional installation and/or professional initial setup. This is especially important when installing undersink units, all reverse osmosis units, undersink filters, water coolers, water softeners, all backwashing units, and whole house water filter systems - which are always connected to a high pressure water line. Always check all connections for leaks periodically. PureWaterFreedom.com is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever.
- All systems must be inspected by a professional installer prior to installation to eliminate any possible assembly error, and checked for component damage, parts, and fittings, to avoid system malfunction and possible property damages.
- We are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or catastrophic failure of these products. Use all products at your own risk.
- For all PureWaterFreedom.com products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
- Electrical Products: For all electrical products use only as directed and follow all manufacturer’s directions and warnings. For your safety, always plug only into a properly installed GFCI outlet. If you do not have one, you need to obtain one. We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury, incidental or consequential, that may arise from the use and/or failure of any of our products.
- UV Disinfection Systems: Although these units are proven to be highly effective when functioning correctly and operated according to the manufacturer's directions and operating parameters (including 95% UV transmittance of the water), these systems are not to be used for drinking "infectious water". Use all UV systems at your own risk.
- Water Filtration/Conditioning Products: All water filters, water coolers, water filter cartridges, RO membranes, specialty cartridges, and water conditioning products used for human (or animal) contact or consumption are intended to be used to improve the quality of safe and potable, non-infectious, non-polluted drinking water. Use at your own risk.
- The information and/or water report used to make product recommendations is believed to be accurate to the best knowledge of PureWaterFreedom.com Manufacturing. The information provided relates only to the specific product recommended. PureWaterFreedom.com Manufacturing assumes no legal responsibility for use of or reliance upon the information provided. PureWaterFreedom.com products are free of leachback of such toxicities as asbestos, lead, arsenic, silver, aluminum, and other substances. PureWaterFreedom.com products are in full compliance with California Proposition 65. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to research given information in order to make an educated decision to purchase and use water filtration products, based upon all available research information.
- Information Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all PureWaterFreedom.com products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Due to the almost infinite number of parameters and variables that are involved with your particular application, water quality, and operating conditions, we can only suggest what we believe would work well for your application based on our interpretation of what you convey to PureWaterFreedom.com. You may or may not get the exact results that you wanted or expected. PureWaterFreedom.com assumes no liability or responsibility for your water filtration results. This is solely your responsibility.